Unit includes: Dual volume control knobs, Controller, and Instruction manual
Now you can control the audio level in two different areas of your boat! With the 10ZXMRLC you can set one volume for the wake tower speakers and a different volume for the galley. The Kicker dual zone controller works with Kicker marine amps and is perfect for ski boats and larger vessels.
Kicker 10ZXMRLC Dual-Zone Marine Remote Level Control
- Adjust the volume in two separate areas of your boat, adjust the level of your wake tower speakers separately from the cockpit are
- Compatible with Kicker marine amplifiers
- Line-level. Handles up to 4.5 volts and differential-balanced inputs for minimizing unwanted noise
- Each with its own rotary volume controls. The remote volume controls have their own extendable umbilical cords for effortless mounting flexibility
- Providing up to 9V RMS of unclipped output to amplifiers and dual line-level, (RCA) stereo zone outputs
- Can be used with an iPod or any audio player for applications where traditional head units are not needed and a direct connection to the amplifier is necessary
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!