Scope of Work
Professional Installation Includes:
Mounting of the systems’ components, Connections to remotely start the vehicle and cancel, Connections to disarm the security functions (including Panic), Unpacking and Bench Testing, Demonstration of Operation (This installcard covers standard labor. Any adapters, modules and/or specialty labor may be additional.)
- Making the remote starter work from the factory transmitters instead of the transmitter that come in box may be additional.
- Bypassing a factory alarm so it will not sound or prevent the vehicle from starting maybe additional labor.
- European cars (BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc.) and some exotic vehicles may need additional labor due to the complexity of their wiring.
- Some vehicles require additional modules to wire in the vehicle door triggers.
- Trunk pop and window roll up are all optional items and maybe be purchased directly from the installer if so desired.
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Learn how to set up an appointment with installcard using a quick 6 step process.
Learn all about what the InstallerNet pre-paid installation card covers and doesn't cover. We answer the 5 most common questions.