Unit includes: Subwoofer enclosure, Kicker decals, and Instruction manual
Made to Fit
Whether it’s behind the back bench of your pickup, under a seat or in the trunk, the CompRT sub box is a perfect fit and still brings the high-performance KICKER guarantees.
The CompRT Loaded Enclosures are built tough with rugged black carpet, thick wood and internal bracing for excellent durability.
Kicker 43TCWRT82 800 Watt 8 inch CompRT Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer
- 8" CompRT Series Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer with 2 Ohm voice-coils
- Injection molded Polypropolene cone woofer which adds rigidity and accurate response
- Inverted-bumped back plate and bumped top plate for full voice-coil clearance and excursion while maintaining a shallow profile
- Santoprene rubber surround for excellent control of woofer cone
- Large-diameter, progressive-roll spider for increased linearity and better overall sound
- Dual pair of spring-loaded wire terminals custom designed for shallow mount installations
- Weather-proof for outdoor powersports applications
- High-temp voice coil for increased power handling
- Optimized for sealed and ported enclosures
- 8" Sealed Thin Profile Truck Enclosure
- Loaded with a CompRT subwoofer and a Reflex sub(Passive Radiator)
- KICKER MDF box covered with dense black carpeting
- Enclosure is under 7 inches deep and just under 20 inches long
- Thin design maximizes available space in vehicle
- Monogrammed, carbon-fiber front baffle
Power Handling Max:
- 600 Watt maximum power handling
Power Handling RMS:
- 300 Watt nominal continuous power handling RMS
- Impedance: 2 Ohm
- Frequency response: 23-500Hz Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.5 dB @ 1Watt / 1meter
- 3-9/16"TopD x 6-7/16"BottomD x 11-13/16"H x 19-5/16"W
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!