Unit includes: Extension Wire harness, Power harness, and Instruction manual
Metra 70-6512 Factory Amplifier Bypass Harness for 2002 - 2004 Dodge Ram:
- Used to install and aftermarket car stereo and bypass factory amplifier without cutting stock connections
- Includes 22 Pin plug for power and ground connections
- Includes 18 Pin plug for speaker connections
- 208" Long leads for amplifier bypass
- Bypass Harness is plugged in at the factory amplifier and ran to the location of the aftermarket radio or the aftermarket amplifier
- Allows for the installation of an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors
- ABS plastic for maximum reliability
- Factory OEM quality
- Makes replacing the factory car stereo wiring very easy
- No cutting of factory wiring needed
- Yellow – 12V Constant
- Red – 12V Accessory
- Black - Ground
- Blue - Power Antenna
- Orange – Dash Light Dimmer/Illumination
- Green – Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe Left Rear Speaker (-)
- White – Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe – Left Front Speaker (-)
- Purple – Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe – Right Rear Speaker (-)
- Gray – Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe – Right Front Speaker (-)
- 2002 - 2005 Ram (Infinity sound system)
- 2002 - 2005 Ram SRT10 (without hands free option)
Note: SRT-10 trim package with the hands free capable option, and the 2004 Dodge Ram non-SRT trim packages, please refer to the 70-6510 amplifier
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!