Unit includes: A) Radio trim panel, B) Back up housing, C) Radio brackets, D) Climate and switch panel housing (5-Button), E) Climate bracket, F) (4) #8 x 1/2” Phillips screws, G) (2) #8 x 3/8” Phillips screws, H) (2) panel clips and Instruction Guide
Metra 95-9310B Double DIN Radio Installation kit for 1999 - 2006 BMW 3-Series
- Double DIN Radio Provision for easy installation of car radios
- Accommodates ISO Double DIN mount
- Accommodates Stacked Double DIN mount
- High-grade ABS plastic construction
- Factory style fine texture
- Painted Black to match vehicle's factory center console trim
- Metra Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- A) Radio trim panel
- B) Back up housing
- C) Radio brackets
- D) Climate and switch panel housing (5-Button)
- E) Climate bracket
- F) (4) #8 x 1/2” Phillips screws
- G) (2) #8 x 3/8” Phillips screws
- H) (2) panel clips
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!