Unit Includes: 17 feet of 8 AWG power wire, 3 feet of 8 AWG ground wire, ANL fuse holder and fuse, 17 feet of remote wire, 17 foot RCA cable, and Crimp connectors
InstallBay AK8 8 Gauge Amplifier Power Wiring Installation Kit
- InstallBay Complete amplifier wiring kit
- Cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- Designed for amplifiers that consume up to 40 amps of current or 1600 watts of output
- Copper-clad aluminum for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Includes RCA signal cable
- Includes fuse holder and fuse
- 17 feet - 8 AWG power wire
- 3 feet - 8 AWG ground wire
- 17 feet - Blue RCA Cable
- 17 feet - Blue Remote
- (1) Mini-ANL Fuse Holder + 40 AMP Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) - 8GA Ring Terminals
- (2) - 8GA Spade Terminals
- (1) - 18 - 22 GA Fork Terminal
- (1) - 18 - 22 GA Butt Connector
- (1) - Grommets
- (10) 4" Cable Ties
- (3) - Screws
- Authorized Dealer
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We show you how to properly wire subwoofers. There are many options with dual and single voice coil subwoofers and they all present different loads to your amplifier. We show you the do's and don'ts!