Unit includes: Class A & B ARMOR Series Amplifier featuring 2 channels & 3000 watts power
Boss AR3000.2 ARMOR Series 3000 Watts 2 Channel Class A & B Amplifier for Vehicles features:
- 3000 Watts 2 Channel Class A & B ARMOR Series Amplifier for Vehicles
- Allows the user to enhance the sound quality by increasing the signal power efficiently
- Designed with MOSFET technology for Pulse width modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED indicators: green for power and red for protection
- Equipped with soft start turn-on that helps reduce the load and makes start-up easier
- Provides three way protection circuitry, which includes thermal, overload and speaker short protection
- Integrated heavy-duty aluminum alloy vented heat sink for utmost heat dissipation
- Requires 8 gauge power and ground wiring for installation
Inputs and Outputs:
- Two or Mono channel operation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity is 125 mV to 5V (low level) and 250 mV to 10 V (High Level)
- Damping factor is 125 and frequency response is 9-50,000 Hz
Max Power Output:
- 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 2 channels
- Bridged at 4 ohms: 3000 watts x 1 channel
RMS Power Output:
- 4 ohms: 480 watts x 2 channels
- Includes wired remote bass level control
- Variable Bass boosts from 0 to +18 dB at 50 Hz to deliver outstanding performance
Built in Crossover:
- Variable high-pass filter: 200 Hz fixed, 24 dB/ octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 35-160 Hz, 24 dB/ octave
- Dimensions: 18-2/3"W x 5"D x 2-8/10"H
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.