Unit includes: 12 volt relay socket
Quality Mobile Video BRS14E 2 VDC Automotive 5-Pin Relay Socket with interlock
Relay sockets make installing a relay a snap. Our relay sockets features a slide track allowing you to combine multiple sockets together for neat installations. Relay sockets make it easy to replace a relay when they go bad without having to remove multiple connectors.
- Fit all automotive Bosch style relays regardless of manufacturer
- Integrated male and female slide tracking allowing you to combine multiple relay sockets for neat installations
- 40 amp / 60 amp rated contacts
- SPDT - Single pole dual throw
- 18 gauge coil wires
- 14 gauge switching wires
- Conventional 87, 87a, 30, 86, and 85 pin locations
- Completely insulated terminals
- 11 inch wiring leads
- Dimensions 1 1/4" (w) x 1 1/16" (D) x 1-1/8" (H)
Installation Video's & Manuals
Learn all about the different relays that we carry. We take you step by step through the BU508TD time delay relay
We show you the basics on how a relay works. We also take you through the steps on how to wire and automotive relay.
We are giving away Double DIN SoundStream Stereo with dual 6.8 inch screens, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!