Unit includes: 12 volt relay
Beuler BU5084 Waterproof 12 VDC Automotive 5-Pin Relay SPDT 40/60A with plastic tab and negative spike protection
The Beuler BU5084 relay is unique being that it is a waterproof 12 volt relay with plastic tab. The Bosch style 12V, 40A/60A relay is popular in automotive vehicles and other vehicles that use a 12 volt charging systems. It easily switches 40 amps of current and peaks of 60 amps with minimal draw on the coil of 147 milliamps @ 12Vdc. It features a plastic tab with waterproof sealed plastic housing making it perfect for installations in wet areas. Single Pole, Dual throw for flexible installations and multiple uses.
- Imported Bosch style relay
- Durable design built by Beuler automotive electronics
- Negative spike protection, protects sensitive transistors when the coil is dis-engaged and prevents momentary reverse polarity damage
- Plastic tab
- Sealed Waterproof design
- 40 amp / 60 amp rated contacts
- SPDT - Single pole dual throw
- 12 VDC rated coil with minimum 8 volt to trigger
- Power consumption @ 14Vdc 140 mA
- Conventional 87, 87a, 30, 86, and 85 pin locations
- Compatible with most insulated and non insulated terminals and relay sockets
- Dimensions 1-1/8" (W) x 1-1/4" (D) x 2" (H) with terminals and tab
Installation Video's & Manuals
Learn all about the different relays that we carry. We take you step by step through the BU508TD time delay relay
We show you the basics on how a relay works. We also take you through the steps on how to wire and automotive relay.
We are giving away Double DIN SoundStream Stereo with dual 6.8 inch screens, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!