6.75 Inch Component Speakers
6.75 component system is an easy to install mounted audio kit composed of hardware, 6.75 inch coaxial speaker distribute upwards 300 watts from their mid-bass speaker(s), dome tweeter(s), crossover amp, and other audio accessories. The 6.75 coaxial is a popular install in the rear of several older and newer mid and larger automobiles.
- It is a two-way full range speaker that is rated at 45 Watts RMS.
- It includes integrated tweeter crossover along with stamped steel basket.
- It comes with silk dome flush mounted tweeter.
- It includes vacuum-form polypropylene cone.
- It includes grilles and mounting hardware for added protection and improved sound quality.
- The speakers deliver power output of 55/110 Watts.
- The speakers come in very convenient dimensions.
- It features Butyl rubber surround for an amazing sound.
- It comes with PEI dome tweeter that delivers a quite pleasant trebling effect.
- It has a high value of S/N ratio viz. 88dB.
- The Integrated Concealed Crossover eliminates the use of boxes.
- It is a two-way full range speaker that is rated at 60 watts RMS.
- It includes two speakers with OEM adapter plate and high-pass crossovers.
- It comes in a standard FlexFit basket design.
- It features a butyl rubber surround for an enhanced sound quality.
- It comes as and mineral-filled polypropylene injection molded cone.
- 6-1/2" Component Speaker Package
- Fits 6-1/2" and 6-3/4" locations
- Multi-Layer Mica Matrix Cone for loud and clear sound
- 350 Watts Max Power (60 Watts Nominal)
- Soft Dome Tweeter with Wave Guide for Increased Sensitivity
- Passive Crossover Network
- Complete 6-3/4" car component speaker system
- 1 inch Rear chamber tweeter design
- 6-3/4" Woofer with Fiber Composite Cone
- Audiophile-Grade Built-in Passive Crossover
7" Q Series 2-Way Component Speaker System
- It is a two-way component system.
- It comes with a pair of PEI dome tweeters and two woofers with grills.
- It is rated at 60 Watts RMS.
- It features a FlexFit basket design and an Integrated Concealed Crossover.
- It also characterizes a butyl rubber surround.
- Complete car component speaker system
- 6.75" 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers with Polypropylene Cone
- Two Lightweight 1" Silk Dome Tweeters
- Shallow mounting design fits virtually any vehicle
- Built-in phase plugs disperse woofer sound evenly
6.75 inch car component speakers
Car component speakers are an excellent way to deliver solid audio performance in a compact package. Component speaker provide better sound quality due to the optimization of each component and the mounting location. With component speakers, you have two woofers, two crossovers, and two tweeters. Having separate components allows you to mount the woofer and tweeter in the optimal location such as factory door sail panels. The crossovers are designed to isolate either the lower or higher frequencies and direct those to the proper speaker and by doing so it provides a much more even sound. 6.75 inch car component speakers create a clean, superior level of sound because they are able to operate with a larger frequency response. The clarity that these after-market speakers provides the higher pitches and the depth these speakers can provide the bass range is noteworthy for having higher fidelity than many stock speakers. 6.75 inch car component speakers will also tend to produce a greater bass response because of a greater excursion and a larger cone area.