Unit includes: Overhead flip down monitor, Mounting bracket, Mounting hardware, Remote control, Wiring harness, Grey trim kit, Tan trim kit, Black trim kit, and Instruction Manual
Unit includes: Overhead flipdown monitor, Mounting bracket, Wiring harness, Remote control, and Instruction manual
Chameleon CFD-135M 13.3 inch Overhead Flip Down DVD Monitor with Screencasting
- 13.3" Ceiling-Mount flip down DVD monitor
- Digital LCD Panel with LED backlighting for excellent picture quality
- Includes three color kits to change the entire unit to match your vehicles interior, Black, Grey, or Tan
- Wirelessly stream audio and video via DNLA for Android or Apple Airplay for iPhones
- You can enjoy all the movies on your phone or tablet and have the stream to the ceiling mount monitor without cables
- When connected the monitor will mirror the output of your portable device
- 16:9 widescreen for perfect letterbox playback
- HDMI input for direct video connections of HD sources such a Blu-ray player
- 1 RCA video inputs for composite video connections
- 1 Side mounted 3.5mm Audio Video input for easy connection to video game systems
- Full size USB input for media stored on jump drives
- Full size SD card reader for digital media
- OSD (On Screen Display) for control of all major adjustments
- Front mounted touch sensitive controls for easy adjustments and media playback when remote control goes missing
- Built in LED dome lights
- Built in dual channel IR headphone transmitter
- Built in Stereo speakers
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 x 3
- Dimensions: 2-3/8" (H) x 16-3/8" (W) x 15-3/8" (D)
- Power consumption: 12Vdc @ 1400ma
- Brightness: 220 NIT
Inputs and Outputs:
- 1 - HDMI video input
- 2 - RCA video inputs
- 1 - RCA video output
- 1 - Stereo audio input
- 1 - USB input
- 1 - TF card input
- Please note: Please do not mix audio, picture files, and video files on the same card or USB. Create a simple directory/card for each type
Please note: When using DLNA or Airplay this utilizes the WiFi connection of your phone, you will not be able to stream video sources due to the lack of internet connection over WiFi. To do so it is advised that you use the the HDMI connection and leave your phone connected to the cellular data network
Installation Video's & Manuals
(Size: 53.5 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 1 - Learn more about the mounting location.
(Size: 60.4 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 2 - Learn more about cutting the headliner and preparing the mounting location.
(Size: 56.9 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 3 - Learn more about the mounting the plate and where to run the wires. Call us with help for wire connections.
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Learn all about what the InstallerNet pre-paid installation card covers and doesn't cover. We answer the 5 most common questions.
Learn how to install an overhead DVD player in a vehicle with a sunroof. Here we install an overhead DVD player in Honda Pilot with a sunroof. See how we mount the monitor and run all of the wiring.
(Size: 237.9 KB)
Easy three step process to see what overhead flip down monitor will fit your vehicle. Our guide will allow you to determine if the monitor you are interested in will fit your vehicle.