Unit includes: 22-pin GMLAN RSE harness, and Instruction manual
Metra CHRYSAV Rear Seat Entertainment System Interface for 2008 - 2013 Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep
The CHRYSAV interface is designed to allow you to install an aftermarket radio into 2008 - 2013 select Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep and retain the factory rear seat entertainment system. The CHRYSAV is designed to integrate the new radio to the factory video system and provide an audio video from the rear seat control panel. The interface retains full functionality of the OEM system
The CHRYSAV is designed to work with the overhead video monitors that do not have the DVD player built in. This harness must be used in conjunction with the XSVI-6522-NAV, CHTO-03, or the CHTO-013.
Inputs and Outputs:
- Easily remove the factory radio and re-integrate the factory video rear seat entertainment system into the new radio
- Provides a video input to the factory overhead monitor
- Retains factory control panel video input to the aftermarket radio
- Retains factory back up camera to aftermarket radio
- Must be used in conjunction with the XSVI-6522-NAV, CHTO-03, or the CHTO-013
- Interface can be updated with USB
- Retains factory auxiliary input
- Easy plug and play installation
- 1 - Audio video input to aftermarket radio
- 1 - Audio video output to factory screen
- 1 - Factory back up camera output to aftermarket radio
- 1 - Reference ground
- 2008 - 2012 Town and Country
- 2011 - 2012 Durango
- 2012 - 2012 Grand Caravan
- 2009 - 2010 Journey
- 2009 - 2012 Ram
- 2011 - 2012 Grand Cherokee
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!