Unit includes: Car Amplifier, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
KICKER's CX-Series Amplifiers are full of advanced technoglogy. Under the high-mass, super-cooling heat sink, these amps feature double-sided fiberglass circuit boards, Litz-wound transformers that minimize power loss and maximize transfer, TO218 output devices for high-current switching, buffered RCA outputs, noise-shielding metal-end panels, and custom tooled power connectors.
Even More Compact
CX Amplifiers are no strangers to the KICKER tradition of compact size. Featuring an optimized circuit layout for the most efficient use of components and clearest sound quality, CX Amplifiers set the curve for smaller footprints with monoblock models measuring under 12-1/2 inches long.
Kicker CX300.4 300 Watt RMS 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier:
- CX Series 300 Watt RMS 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Preamp RCA outputs to connect multiple amps
- MOSFET power supply for large power output
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Selectable High Low or OFF electronic crossover (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Vertical mounting optional
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20,000Hz +/- 1.0dB
Inputs and Outputs:
- Single-channel operation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs and outputs
- Input Sensitivity Low level: 125mV-5V
- Input Sensitivity High level: 250mV-10V
Max Power Output:
- Total Power Output: 600 Watts
RMS Power Output:
- 4-Ohms: 40 Watts x 4
- 2-Ohms: 75 Watts x 4
- Bridged, 4-Ohms: 75 Watts x 2
Built in Crossover:
- Low Pass: 50Hz - 200Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Overall Dimensions: 2-3/8" (H) x 12-7/16" (D) x7-3/16" (W)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.