Unit includes: Single DIN Indash receiver, Wiring harness, Remote control, and Instruction manual
Pioneer DEH-80PRS Single-DIN In-Dash CD Receiver with 3 Way Active Crossover Network, Auto EQ, and Auto time alignment features:
28-bit Binary Floating-Point DSP
- Single-DIN in-dash CD receiver
- Full Dot LCD Display (3 line display) with several backgrounds and animations to choose from
- Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier
- AM/FM radio tuner
- Built in Bluetooth for wireless connection to your phone; answer your cell phone calls while your phone stays in your pocket
- Stream music from your phone to your radio with Bluetooth audio streaming
- Full color custom illumination, 210,000 possible colors
- Dimmer control
- Multi-Language support
- iPod with CD-IU51 interface cable, simply connect your iPhone or iPod touch and access your entire music library
- Pandora support with CD-IU51 interface cable, simply connect your iPhone or iPod touch and stream Pandora.
- iTunes tagging, buy the songs you love listening to easily; tag the song while listening to the radio
- USB/SD Music browser
- App Mode for direct control of your iPhone and iPod apps
- Detachable face plate
- MP3, WAV, AAC & WMA playback
- 3 sets 5 volt RCA High outputs for connection to an external amplifier
- Audiophile Grade Internal Components for the Ultimate in Sound Quality
- Three 24 Bit Burr Brown Digital to Analog converters for highest possible sound quality; one each for the high, mid, and low frequency ranges - providing exceptional linear sound reproduction with wide dynamic range and faithful reproduction of the original source
- Four-layer circuit board design that utilizes four layer copper foil with components mounted to both sides allowing for a much smaller size. Smaller size means greater ability to reject noise and lower circuit impedance
- High-capacitance power supply capacitor, larger capacitors offer greater sound quality by providing ripple free power and constant voltage to all components
- Sound Master Clock circuitry generates waveforms that read and process digital signals with extraordinary precision - eliminating jitter. Finely detailed signals can be accurately reproduced as they were intended.
- Selectable fader
- 2 Rear USB ports and Front Auxiliary 3.5mm input
- Supports CD text for song and artist information
- Includes wireless remote
- Wired Remote Input for steering wheel remote control
- 16-Band Graphic Equalizer
- 3-Way Crossover Network for use with PRS-D800 Amplifier
- Listening Position selector
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Lever Key
- Anti dust design
- Fold down face for CD loading
- 3-Way Digital Network: The DEH-80PRS features a 3-Way Digital Network, connecting (via three 5V RCA preouts) up to three external amplifiers, each dedicated to driving high-, mid- and low-frequency ranges, respectively. The result: more distinct separation of the three frequency ranges, for more full, natural sound realizing more of each speaker’s potential in a multi-speaker system.
- L/R Independent 16-Band Digital Equalizer: The L/R Independent 16-Band Digital Equalizer is excellent at overcoming in-vehicle frequency response peaks and troughs. With fine tuning adjustments at 2/3 octave steps, tailoring the frequency curves to generate a flat response is possible in any type of car.
- Auto Time Alignment and Auto EQ: Time alignment automatically estimates the delay from each speaker to the driver’s position and adjusts speaker sound output timing, so that sound from all speakers reaches the driver’s ears in perfect sync. Auto EQ tailors specific musical characteristics according to preference, uses a microphone to monitor and analyze acoustics, then automatically fine-tunes all frequency bandwidths and front and rear speaker digital parametric equalization. These processes occur in 399 seamless steps in just about 6 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Time Alignment: Not only can this function precisely adjust each speaker’s output timing according to its distance from the listening position – it is also adaptable to a 3-way multi-amplifier and speaker system.
Related search terms for model number: DEH-80PRS, DEH80PRS
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by PIONEER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers.
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
We take the challenge and see what kind of system we can put together for under $400.