The Unit Includes: A) Radio trim panel, B) Brackets, C) (11) Panel clips, and Instruction manual
Metra has introduced the DP-3002B; finally you can add a double DIN radio to 1999 - 2002 GM full size pick up trucks. With a slight modification the air conditioner controls are moved down and the dash trim is made to accommodate a 6-1/2 inch or 7 inch double DIN radio.
Metra DP-3002B Dash trim panel for 1999 - 2002 Chevrolet full size trucks
- Aftermarket replacement dash panel for GM trucks with Double DIN radio provision to accommodate larger modern day radio/stereo receivers
- Accommodates Double DIN radio/stereo receiver
- Finally you can add a double DIN car stereo to GM full size trucks
- Fits vehicles that have message center in the factory instrument cluster
- A great replacement for the factory dash panel
- Ample space for a modern DDIN radio
- No custom fabrication work is required
- Scratch resistant matte black paint for elegant looks and durability
- Fits the same as the OEM panel
- Precision fit large panel replaces the factory dash panel seamlessly
- Precision engineered panel made to scale with the stock panel eliminates the need of any custom fabrication work
- Matte black finish offers great looks to the interiors and matches any radio/stereo system color/finish
- Scratch resistant paint ensures longevity and prevents pesky scratches deteriorating the interiors of your vehicle
- The kit comes ready to install without any fabrication work, reducing labor and installation cost
- 1999 - 2002 Chevrolet Subruban
- 1999 - 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1999 - 2002 GMC Yukon
- 1999 - 2002 GMC Yukon Denali
- 1999 - 2002 Chevrolet Silverado
- 1999 - 2002 GMC Sierra
- 1999 - 2002 Chevrolet Express
- 1999 - 2002 GMC Savanna
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!
(Size: 1.1 MB)
See how to install the Metra DP-3002B Dash kit for GM full size trucks and SUV's
We walk you through the Metra DP-3002B Dash Kit for GM full size trucks and SUV's