Unit includes: GMOS-LAN-09 Interface control box, GMOST-MOST-01 harness, 16 pin wire harness with stripped leads, 12-pin harness with a yellow RCA jack, 10-pin jumper harness, 12-pin jumper harness and Instruction manual
Axxess GMOS-MOST-01 MOST-Bus Interface for 2014 - and Up GM Vehicles
The GMOS-LAN-09 interface is designed to allow you to install an aftermarket radio and have it interface with the OEM vehicle and M.O.S.T. Data-bus system. The GMOS-LAN-09 is designed for 2014 and Up GM vehicles that use the M.O.S.T. bus system. The interface retains full functionality of the OnStar and Bluetooth system as well as all safety and warning chimes.
The GMOS-LAN-09 also retains the R.A.P or retained accessory power convenience feature, allowing you to use the radio after the vehicle is turned off as long as you don't open the doors. This interface has the capability of adjusting the overall output volume. In addition to these features, the GMOS-LAN-09 now has the ability to retain the 3.5mm auxiliary input jacks and the factory back up camera and even has required outputs for the installation of a navigation radio.
- Easily remove the factory stereo in an otherwise impossible situation and replace it with an aftermarket stereo and retain all of the factory functions
- Provides accessory (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Retains the factory OnStar system
- Retains the factory Bluetooth system
- Retains the factory back up camera if equipped
- Used in M.O.S.T. amplified audio systems
- Retains chimes
- Retains factory 3.5 mm auxiliary input
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, mute, V.S.S.)
- ASWC-1 harness included (ASWC-1 not included)
- Retains OnStar and OE Bluetooth if equipped
- Adjustable volume for chimes and OnStar
- Interface is designed for non-amplified audio systems
- High level speaker input
- USB updatable
- Retains balance and fade
- Yellow – 12V Constant
- Red – 12V Accessory
- Black - Ground
- Orange/White – Dash Light Dimmer/Illumination
- Blue/White – Amplifier turn on
- Brown - Mute connection
- Light green – (-) Parking brake lead
- Blue/Pink – VSS (Vehicle speed sensor)
- Black/Yellow - OnStar volume adjustment
- White RCA - Left Auxiliary input
- Red RCA - Right Auxiliary input
- Green/Purple – (+) Reverse trigger
- Green – Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe Left Rear Speaker (-)
- White – Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe – Left Front Speaker (-)
- Purple – Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe – Right Rear Speaker (-)
- Gray – Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe – Right Front Speaker (-)
- 2014 - and Up Silverado 1500
- 2015 - and Up Silverado 2500
- 2015 - and Up Silverado 3500
- 2015 - and Up Suburban
- 2015 - and Up Tahoe
- 2015 - and Up Canyon
- 2014 - and Up Sierra 1500
- 2015 - and Up Sierra 2500
- 2015 - and Up Sierra 3500
- 2015 - and Up Yukon
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!