Unit includes: 16-pin GMLAN RSE harness, and Instruction manual
Metra GMRSAV Rear Seat Entertainment System Interface for 2007 - and Up GM vehicles
The GMRSAV interface is designed to allow you to install an aftermarket radio into 2007 - and Up select GM vehicles and retain the factory rear seat entertainment system. The GMRSAV is designed to integrate the new radio to the factory video system and provide an audio video input to the new radio from the rear seat control panel. The interface retains full functionality of the OEM system.
Inputs and Outputs:
- Easily remove the factory radio and re-integrate the factory video rear seat entertainment system into the new radio
- Provides a video input to the factory overhead monitor
- Retains factory control panel video input to the aftermarket radio
- Retains factory auxiliary input
- Easy plug and play installation
- 1 - Audio video input to aftermarket radio
- 1 - Audio video output to factory screen
- 1 - Reference ground
- 2007 - 2011 Escalade
- 2007 - 2011 Escalade ESV
- 2007 - 2011 Escalade EXT
- 2007 - 2009 SRX
- 2007 - 2011 Avalanche
- 2012 - and Up Avalanche without NAV
- 2007 - 2011 Silverado
- 2012 - 2013 Silverado without NAV
- 2007 - 2011 Suburban
- 2012 - and Up Suburban without NAV
- 2007 - 2011 Tahoe
- 2012 - and Up Tahoe without NAV
- 2009 - and Up Traverse
- 2007 - and Up Acadia
- 2007 - 2013 Sierra
- 2007 - 2011 Yukon
- 2012 - and Up Yukon without NAV
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!