Unit includes: Car Audio amplifier, Mounting hardware and Instruction manual
Image Dynamics i5800 760W RMS 5-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier Features:
- 5-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 65 watts x 4 chan. + 250 x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan. + 400 x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 180 watts x 2 chan. + 400 x 1 chan. @ 2 ohms
- CEA Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. + 425 x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED status indicator
- Fully adjustable bass EQ (0-18 dB @ 40 Hz)
- Soft delay remote turn on/off circuit to eliminate pops and clicks
- 5/4/3/2/1 Channel operation
- Low level line inputs and outputs
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Remote bass level sold separately
- Heavy duty aluminum finned heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 0.5V-4.0V
- Variable High-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Damping Factor: >150
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.5%
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >94 dB
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 amp
- Dimensions: 18-1/2"L x 8"W x 2-1/4"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- 1-year warranty
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.