DISCONTINUED ITEM - NOT AVAILABLE - ASK FOR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT
The KAC-8104D Class D Mono Power Amplifier has a small foot print and a mighty powerful kick. Ready to pump out 1000 Watts Max Power, the KAC-8104D includes a built-in infrasonic filter that helps subwoofers perform their best by sharply cutting off inaudible frequencies below 15 or 25 Hz.
Kenwood KAC-8104D Class D Mono Power Amplifier
- 1000 Watts of Power with 30% Smaller Chassis Size
- CEA Rated: 300W (1.0% THD+N) (4Ohm/1Ch)
- CEA Rated: 500W (1.0% THD+N) (2Ohm/1Ch)
- High Quality Speaker Level Input and Blue Illumination
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at -24 dB per octave)
- Bass Boost Control 0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Subsonic filter (15/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- Fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 11-1/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by Kenwoods's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new Single DIN Radio's Double DIN radio's, subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. Take a look at all the new models.
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.