DISCONTINUED ITEM - NOT AVAILABLE - ASK FOR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCT
The KAC-8404 4-channel amplifier is 44% smaller than our previous year model and still cranks out 600 Watts of pure power. This tiny but mighty amp will fit in tight places and is ideal for bumping up the performance of front and rear speakers.
Kenwood KAC8404 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier
- 600 Watts of Power with 44% Smaller Chassis Size
- CEA Rated: 50W (1.0% THD+N) (4Ohm/4Ch)
- CEA Rated: 75W (1.0% THD+N) (2Ohm/4Ch)
- High Quality Speaker Level Input and Blue Illumination
- High-pass (12 dB per octave) and low-pass (24 dB per octave) filters variable from 50 to 200Hz
- Variable Bass Boost control (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Cooling fan
- MOSFET power supply
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- Fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 11-1/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 9-7/8"D
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by Kenwoods's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new Single DIN Radio's Double DIN radio's, subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. Take a look at all the new models.
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.