Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
KICKER's Bluetooth system streams music from Bluetooth-enabled devices including smartphones, tablets or computers
Charge-out and more!
The new KPw2 adds utilitarian charge-out capability so users can charge a phone or tablet
Kicker KPw2W Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Excellent sounding portable Bluetooth speaker
- Stream music from Bluetooth-enabled devices including smartphones, tablets or computers
- IPX5 rating for water resistance in any environment
- Durable build quality with rubber guides, reinforced plastic and metal grills
- Rechargeable Lithium battery for nearly 10 hours of play
- Mirco USB to USB charging and powering
- Improved volume control by rubber membrane buttons
- New track-forward and track-back transport controls
- Hands-free speakerphone functionality for answering calls
- Two 1-3/4" full-range drivers, two 2" passive radiators
- Digital signal processing for impressive audio response
- Detachable carry strap with carabiner
- 3.5mm Auxiliary input
- Bluetooth Supports: A2DP, AVRC AND HFP Profiles
- Frequency Response: 180 Hz - 20,000Hz
- 2.1A/5V power supply in the system
- 3.7V Lithium Ion, 3000mAh; 3.3 hours charge time
- Length - 7.9”
- Diameter - 2.7”
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new headphones, Bluetooth headphones, and Bluetooth speakers.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!