The Peerless-AV Single Desktop Monitor Arm Clamp Mount for Up to 29 In. Displays features an attractive, height-adjustable articulating arm that provides perfect ergonomics with optimum monitor positioning for virtually all users. The display can be rotated from landscape to portrait and cable management clips keep cables organized and out of the way.
Unit includes: Articulating arm, Desktop riser, Clamp, and Instruction manual
Peerless LCT620A Peerless LCT620A Single Desktop Monitor Articulating Arm for up to 29" Displays
- Articulating arm allows monitor to be adjusted to the perfect ergonomic position to help reduce eye, back and neck strain
- Accommodates different monitor weights ranging from 8.4 to 17.8lb (3.8 to 8.1kg)
- Smooth and effortless arm movement provided by bushings at all pivot points
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm mounting patterns
- Monitor can be positioned anywhere from 0.25" to 18.50" (6 to 470mm) above the desktop surface measured at the center of the adaptor
- Expertly finished polished aluminum arm and black base with chrome pole
- Integrated cable management provides clean, professional installation finish
- Clamp style mounting base accommodates a desktop or counter thickness of 0.2" to 2.2" (5-55mm) thick
- Minimum to Maximum Screen Size: 10" to 29"
- Compatible VESA Patterns: 75mm X 75mm, 100mm X 100mm
- Weight Capacity: 17.8lb
- Tilt: +45° to -90°
- Swivel Yaw: 180°
- Roll: 360°
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!