Unit includes: 16-pin BACKUPCAM harness, and Instruction manual
Metra BACKUPCAM Factory Back up Camera Retention Cable for 2006 - and Up GM Vehicles
The BACKUPCAM interface is designed to allow you to install an aftermarket radio into 2006 - and Up select General Motors Vehicles and retain the factory back up camera. The BACKUPCAM is designed to integrate the new radio to the factory back up camera and provide a video output to the new radio. The BACKUPCAM is designed to work with any video capable radio that has a back up camera input. This harness must be used in vehicles that have GMLAN29 data bus system.
Inputs and Outputs:
- Easily remove the factory radio and re-integrate the factory back up camera into the new radio
- Provides a video output from the factory camera
- RCA connections
- Aftermarket radio must have a back up camera input
- Easy plug and play installation
- 1 - Video output to aftermarket radio
- 2008 - and Up Enclave
- 2006 - 2011 Lucern
- 2006 - 2001 DTS
- 2007 - 2011 Escalade
- 2007 - 2011 Escalade ESV
- 2007 - 2011 Escalade EXT
- 2007 - 2009 SRX
- 2007 - 2011 Avalanche
- 2012 - and Up Avalanche without NAV
- 2012 - and Up Cheyenne without NAV
- 2007 - 2009 Equinox
- 2008 - 2012 Express
- 2013 - and Up Express without NAV
- 2006 - 2013 Impala
- 2006 - 2007 Monte Carlo
- 2007 - 2011 Silverado
- 2012 - 2013 Silverado without NAV
- 2007 - 2011 Suburban
- 2012 - and Up Suburban without NAV
- 2007 - 2011 Tahoe
- 2012 - and Up Tahoe without NAV
- 2009 - and Up Traverse
- 2007 - and Up Acadia
- 2008 - 2012 Savana
- 2013 - and Up Savana without NAV
- 2007 - 2011 Sierra
- 2012 - 2013 Sierra without NAV
- 2007 - 2011 Yukon
- 2012 - and Up Yukon without NAV
- 2007 - 2010 Outlook
- 2008 - 2010 Vue
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!