Unit Includes: 10 inch pre-loaded enclosure, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
Rockford Fosgate P3-1X10 Single P3 10" Subwoofer Loaded Enclosure for Car
Stage 3 - Ultimate power!
The P3 series subwoofers are the king of the hill. The Rockford Fosgate P3 pre-loaded subwoofers offer the largest power handling capability of all, up to 1000 watts! The P3-1X10 is a single 10 inch subwoofer pre-loaded enclosure that was developed using Rockford Fosgate's computer aided design software. The 5/8 inch MDF enclosure is optimized and provides the deepest bass extension and has the most output. The Rockford Fosgate P3-1X10 subwoofer utilize the VAST technology, this technology increases cone area by 25% giving you even more volume when compared to an equivalent size woofer. The P3-1X10 challenges everything you know about subwoofers, these subwoofers must be heard to be believed.
- Single 10" P3D2-10 subwoofer in MDF enclosure
- Dual two ohm coils wired internally to 1 ohm impedance
- Kevlar reinforced paper cone
- High density NBR half-roll surround
- High temperature 4-layer 2-1/2" voice coil with spun laced nomex insulating reinforcement collar
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry
- Tall profile true Santoprene vertical attach surround technique increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking cone & dustcap for strength and durability
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant linear poly cotton spiders
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped backplate
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain stitched tinsel leads
- Multi point high temp/strength neck joint bonding technique
- Semi-Flexible PVC removable protective motor cover
- Custom insulated compression input terminal assembly
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- Decorative die cast trim ring
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Double stacked ferrite magnet structure
- Frequency response: 26-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82 dB
Vented Enclosure features:
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- High current binding posts
- Covered in High Density Carpet
- Wired with Rockford speaker cabling
Power Handling Max:
- Maximum Power: 1000 Watts
Power Handling RMS:
- 500 Watts nominal continuous power handling RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 1 –Ohm
- 13.125" x 17" x 15.125"
- (33.3cm x 43.2cm x 38.4cm)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by Rockford Fosgate CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the new monster power series T1, T2, and T3 subwoofers!
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
(Size: 880 KB)
Rockford Fosgate Pre-loaded subwoofer instruction manual
Learn all about the new Rockford Fosgate subwoofers.
Learn all about the new VAST Technology that increases a drivers effective radiating cone area by 25%!