Unit Includes: 10 inch pre-loaded enclosure, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
Rockford Fosgate P3-1X10 Single P3 10" Subwoofer Loaded Enclosure for Car
Stage 3 - Ultimate power!
The P3 series subwoofers are the king of the hill. The Rockford Fosgate P3 pre-loaded subwoofers offer the largest power handling capability of all, up to 1000 watts! The P3-1X10 is a single 10 inch subwoofer pre-loaded enclosure that was developed using Rockford Fosgate's computer aided design software. The 5/8 inch MDF enclosure is optimized and provides the deepest bass extension and has the most output. The Rockford Fosgate P3-1X10 subwoofer utilize the VAST technology, this technology increases cone area by 25% giving you even more volume when compared to an equivalent size woofer. The P3-1X10 challenges everything you know about subwoofers, these subwoofers must be heard to be believed.
- Single 10" P3D2-10 subwoofer in MDF enclosure
- Dual two ohm coils wired internally to 1 ohm impedance
- Kevlar reinforced paper cone
- High density NBR half-roll surround
- High temperature 4-layer 2-1/2" voice coil with spun laced nomex insulating reinforcement collar
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry
- Tall profile true Santoprene vertical attach surround technique increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking cone & dustcap for strength and durability
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant linear poly cotton spiders
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped backplate
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain stitched tinsel leads
- Multi point high temp/strength neck joint bonding technique
- Semi-Flexible PVC removable protective motor cover
- Custom insulated compression input terminal assembly
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- Decorative die cast trim ring
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Double stacked ferrite magnet structure
- Frequency response: 26-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 82 dB
Vented Enclosure features:
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- High current binding posts
- Covered in High Density Carpet
- Wired with Rockford speaker cabling
Power Handling Max:
- Maximum Power: 1000 Watts
Power Handling RMS:
- 500 Watts nominal continuous power handling RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 1 –Ohm
- 13.125" x 17" x 15.125"
- (33.3cm x 43.2cm x 38.4cm)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
(Size: 880 KB)
Rockford Fosgate Pre-loaded subwoofer instruction manual
Learn all about the new Rockford Fosgate subwoofers.
Learn all about the new VAST Technology that increases a drivers effective radiating cone area by 25%!