Unit includes: Remote
Pyle PLR34M In-Dash AM/FM-MPX Receiver with MP3 Playback and USB/SD/Aux Inputs
- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Car Radio - 30 Radio Preset Station Memory 18FM-12AM - Seek/Scan Function
- Dot Matrix White LCD Display - Front Auxiliary Input Jack - AM Frequency Range: 530~1710kHz
- MP3 ID3 Tag Digital Readout Compatible - Stereo RCA Line Out Jack - FM Frequency Range: 87.5~107.9MHz
- USB Slot & SD/MMC Card Port For MP3/WMA Music Files Playback - Full Function Remote Control - 4 x 60 Watts Maximum Power Output
- Encoding Volume, Balance, Bass,
- Treble & Fader Control - Blue Button Illumination Controls -
- Dimensions: 7''W x 4.72''D x 1.96''H
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
We are giving away Double DIN SoundStream Stereo with dual 6.8 inch screens, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!