Unit includes: Remote
Pyle PLR44MU In-Dash AM/FM-MPX Detachable Face Receiver with MP3 Playback and USB/SD/Aux Inputs
- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Car Radio - Encoding Volume, Balance, Bass,
- Treble & Fader Control -
- Blue Button Illumination Controls -
- Dimensions: 7''W x 4.72''D x 1.96''H
- Dot Matrix White LCD Display - 30 Radio Preset Station Memory 18FM-12AM - Seek/Scan Function
- Fold-Down Detachable Face Panel - Front Auxiliary Input Jack - AM Frequency Range: 530~1710kHz
- MP3 ID3 Tag Digital Readout Compatible - Stereo RCA Line Out Jack - FM Frequency Range: 87.5~107.9MHz
- USB Slot & SD/MMC Card Port For MP3/WMA Music Files Playback - Full Function Remote Control - 4 x 60 Watts Maximum Power Output
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.