Jensen Power760.4 Hi-Fi Amplifier 4-Channel 760 Watt features:
- Jensen Power Series 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 190 watts x 2 chan.
- CEA Certified Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 155 watts x 2 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 4/3/2 channel operation selector
- RCA pass-through output
- 2-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, and overload protection circuitry)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable high-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-60,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 12-1/2"L x 8-1/4"W x 2"H
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.