14.3" Overhead DVD player, Grey color skin, Tan color skin, Black color skin, Mounting bracket, Remote control, Power harness, and Instruction manual
Power Acoustik PMD‐143H 14.3" Overhead DVD player
- 14.3" ceiling-mount overhead monitor with built in DVD player
- Side mounted DVD player for easy disc insertion from the front seats
- Includes gray, beige & black interchangeable skins to match vehicle interior
- Auto resume memory for last position recall when vehicle restarts so the movie picks up where it left off when vehicle was turned off
- USB and SD card inputs and accepts up to 32Gb drives
- NTSC DV, Xvid, MP4, MP3 file playback
- Side mounted HDMI input for direct HD support and mobile Link input for smart device connectivity
- Features a car-spec DVD drive for extreme temperature exposure
- Contains 400 nits screen brightness
- Front mounted controls so you can to basic functions without remote control
- Built in triggered bright white LED dome lights
- Supports NTSC and PAL video systems
- Wireless FM modulator to convert audio to an FM radio station: 87.7 Mhz, 88.1 Mhz, 88.5 Mhz, 88.9 Mhz, 107.1 Mhz, 107.5 Mhz, 107.9 Mhz are available frequencies
- Two channel IR transmitter for wireless headphones
- Accommodates single-channel wireless IR transmitter (use HP-10S, HP-11S)
- Positive or negative door trigger wire for easy dome light wiring
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 - Audio Video Input (RCA hardwire)
- 1 - Audio Video Output (RCA hardwire)
- 1 - FM antenna for wireless FM modulator
- 1 - 12 Vdc Accessory power
- 1 - 12 Vdc Constant power (For auto resume feature)
- 1 - Door trigger wire (positive or negative)
- 1 - Side mount full sized USB port
- 1 - Side mounted SD card input
- 1 - Side mounted HDMI input
- 1600 x 900 resolution
- 16:9 widescreen ratio
- Supports: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD, CDR, CDRW
- USB and SD card up to 32GB
- Up to 720p HD playback from compatible formats
- Screen closed: 2-/4" (H) x 15-7/8" (W) x 11-1/2" (D)
- Screen open: 11" (H) x 15-7/8" (W) x 11-1/2" (D)
Installation Video's & Manuals
(Size: 53.5 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 1 - Learn more about the mounting location.
(Size: 60.4 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 2 - Learn more about cutting the headliner and preparing the mounting location.
(Size: 56.9 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 3 - Learn more about the mounting the plate and where to run the wires. Call us with help for wire connections.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Learn all about what the InstallerNet pre-paid installation card covers and doesn't cover. We answer the 5 most common questions.
Learn how to install an overhead DVD player in a vehicle with a sunroof. Here we install an overhead DVD player in Honda Pilot with a sunroof. See how we mount the monitor and run all of the wiring.
(Size: 237.9 KB)
Easy three step process to see what overhead flip down monitor will fit your vehicle. Our guide will allow you to determine if the monitor you are interested in will fit your vehicle.