Unit includes: Remote control, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
KICKER Sound without a radio!
Now you can have a complete audio system without a radio using the PXiRCX remote. The remote will control the PX-Series amplified controllers, the controllers have built in Bluetooth allowing you to audio directly to the amplifier. The PXiRCX remote allows you to control volume, power, source selection, shuffle, track up and track down, playlist up and playlist down. The control remote is perfect for motorcycles, sand rails or side-by-sides where space is limited but where tunes are absolutely necessary!
KICKER® PX-Series Amplifiers are full of advanced technology. PX Amplifiers are specially designed to deliver tremendous power in a tiny, weatherproof footprint, all while requiring minimal power from your charging system. Their compact size and efficiency make them perfect for sand-rails, motorcycles, and even jet ski's! With auto turn-on options, built-in crossovers and flexible input styles, KICKER® amps give you the custom sound you need.
Unbelievable power in a tiny package!
PX Amplifiers are no strangers to the KICKER® tradition of compact size. With as much as 100 watts of power, the only thing small about these amps is their footprint. Made to fit nearly anywhere, these miniature power plants start at under five inches in total width.
Whether it's a a car, side-by-sides, motorcycle, or personal water-craft a small amplifier is what you want, but good is it without weatherproofing. The PX-Series amplifiers feature a weatherproof wiring harness, moisture-resistant circuit board and aluminum casing.
Kicker PXiRCX Remote Control for PXI50.2
- PXi Remote Control controls PX Series Amplified controllers
- Water resistant for use on watercrafts, quads, motorcycles and more
- Compatible with Kicker PXi50.2 amplifier that is ideal for motorcycles and other vehicles where conventional amplifiers will not fit
- Multiple controllers can be chained together for zone control
- Surface mount adds to the flexibility for the PXi50's included remote
- Includes 30 foot cable and Y-connector to control more than one amplifier
- Back-lit buttons with elegant blue color for easy viewing at night
- 3.5mm audio input for direct audio connection
Inputs and Outputs:
- 1 - 3.5mm headphone jack low level input (500 - 1.75 mV)
- 1 - 12 volt illumination trigger
- 1 - 3.5mm control output
- Overall Dimensions: 1-3/16" (H) x 1-13/16" (L) x 3-11/16" (W)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We visited Kicker's booth at CES and we saw all the new Marine audio equipment. See all the new stuff!