System Includes: 2-ch. Class-D Amp, Two 5.25" Speakers, Amp Mounting Bracket Power Harness, Input Harness, Output Harness, Screws, Zip Ties, Velcro Pad, Batwing Grille Badge
Rockford Fosgate R1-HD2-9813 Prime 140 Watt 2-Channel Motorcycle System:
- 4-channel 140 Watt speaker system
- Fits 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson™ factory 2-speaker systems
- Optimized EQ, crossover and gain
- Three position output level control
- Pass-Thru output for future system expansion
- Extruded aluminium heat sink
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Multiple mounting options
- Includes all harnesses and hardware for full installation
Power Handling Max:
Power Handling RMS:
- Signal Input: High Level: 4-pin harness
- Signal Output: Pass -Thru: 4-pin harness
- Power Input connector: 3-pin harness
- Output Level Control: Selectable -3dB, 0db, +3dB
- Frequency Response: 95Hz - 20 kHz +/-1dB
- Nominal Impedance: 2-Ohm
- Heat Sink Type: Extruded Aluminium
- Circuit topology Class: Class D
- Operating Voltage: 9-16 VDC
- Average Current Draw: 7.5A
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Speaker Diameter: 5.25" (133 mm)
- Speaker Depth: 2.10” (53.3 mm)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by Rockford Fosgate CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the new monster power series T1, T2, and T3 subwoofers!
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Buy a Rockford Punch series amplifier and receive a free PLC2 bass control, a free Rockford wiring kit, and a 2-year Warranty at no cost!
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.