Unit includes: Car Amplifier, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
Rockford Fosgate R750-1D 750 Watt 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier:
- 750 Watt Prime Series 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- Top mounted controls
- MOSFET power supply for large power output
- LED indicators for Power and Protect
- Realtime output and power supply thermal sensing
- Provides short-circuit protection on speakers and subwoofers
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum heat sink for utmost heat dissipation
- Requires minimum 4 gauge power and ground wiring for installation
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 250Hz +/- 1.0dB
Inputs and Outputs:
- Four-channel operation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs and outputs
- Input sensitivity is 150mV to 4V
- Block 12 AWG speaker connections
- Block 4 AWG power connections
Max Power Output:
- Total Power Output: 750 Watts
RMS Power Output:
- 4-Ohms: 250 Watts x 1
- 2-Ohms: 500 Watts x 1
Built in Crossover:
- Low Pass: 50Hz-500Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Overall Dimensions: 1.98” (H) x 9.10” (D) x 6.77” (W)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by Rockford Fosgate CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the new monster power series T1, T2, and T3 subwoofers!
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Buy a Rockford Punch series amplifier and receive a free PLC2 bass control, a free Rockford wiring kit, and a 2-year Warranty at no cost!
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.