Unit includes: USB and 3.5mm Auxiliary input jack panel and extension cable
Add a USB and 3.5mm A/V connection anywhere!
Install the Accelevision USB35 in most vehicles with rectangular switch cut-outs. This panel jack fits most Toyota, Honda, and other vehicles that have unused switch locations. The jack panel provides easy connections of a USB drive or 3.5mm audio video input to the rear of the radio. With the attached convenient cap the jack stays dry and clean when not in use.
Accelevision USB35 USB and 3.5mm Rectangle Panel Jack and Extension Cable
- USB and 3.5mm Auxiliary mount jack with extension cable and dustproof cover
- Can be used with any radio that supports USB and 3.5mm Audio video inputs
- 3.5 mm jack is a 3 ring type for audio and video connection
- Enables you to conveniently mount the USB on the dash and make connections to the rear of the radio
- Attachable water-tight cap for storage
- Works with USB 2.0 storage devices
- Up to 12Mbps transfer rate
- Hot pluggable
- Fits most factory rectangle switch locations
- Overall: 1-1/4" (L) x 7/8" (W) x 1-3/4" (D)
- Cutout: 1-1/16" (L) x 5/8" (W)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away Double DIN SoundStream Stereo with dual 6.8 inch screens, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!