Unit includes: Side Camera, Camera housing, Mounting hardware, Camera cover, and Instruction manual
Left Side Mount camera
The Audiovox Voyager VCMS12LWT side mount camera is a high quality CMOS camera that is designed for side mount applications. The VCMS12LWT is a two piece camera with a zinc metal cosmetic housing that is painted white but is also paint-able to match any RV or commercial vehicle. The high performance 1/3 inch CMOS sensor has excellent picture quality during the day and has spectacular image quality at night. The left side camera has reverse image so that what you see on screen is exactly what is taking place beside you. Stay safe and see everything that is taking place all around you with a complete Audiovox Voyager camera system.
Audiovox Voyager VCMS12LWT 1/3" Left Side Mount Color Camera with 131 degree Wide Angle - White housing features:
- VCMS12LWT: White Left Side Mount camera
- VCMS12LGR: Grey Left Side Mount camera
- VCMS12LCH: Chrome Left Side Mount camera
- Camera is compatible with Audiovox Voyager Back Up Camera Systems
- Ideal for Heavy Duty and Commercial Vehicles (Truck, RV, Bus, Van, Tractor, Trailer, Crane, Dirt Wagon, etc)
- Designed as a Left Side mount camera
- High Resolution Side Mount Camera
- 1/3" CMOS Image Sensor
- 525 TV lines of resolution
- 131 degree wide angle lens
- Reverse mirror image
- Camera is fixed within housing and has rubber base plate for better vibration damping
- 1.0 LUX for great low light situations
- IPX6 rated for Waterproof, Shockproof and High Temperature Resistance
- Left Side Mount Application
- High strength steel bracket with removable Zinc metal cosmetic housing that prevents permanent damage to the camera
- 4 Pin Waterproof Voyager Connector
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" (L) x 1-3/4" (H) x 1-3/4" (D)
- Also available in Chrome and Grey as a special order
Installation Video's & Manuals
Audiovox showed off all of their latest products at CES 2016. We show you the highlights of the latest new items!
Learn all about the Audiovox Voyager camera systems with this informative video.
We show you the entire process of how to install a back up camera system in a Toyota Sienna.
There are a couple of ways to install and wire a back up camera system. We go through the different methods and explain the pro's and cons of each method. Then we take you through the process of removing the taillight and how to test for power. We explain vehicles with light control modules and the problems they pose. Then we make the connection at the taillight to a back up camera system.
We take you through all of the different back up cameras and system. Ww show you the differences and how to pick the right system for you.
We show you how to install any backup camera by breaking the installation down to 5 easy components and steps:
- Monitor cable
- Backup camera
- RCA cable
- DC power cord
Make sure to visit our blog post on backup camera installation
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!