Kicker PXiBT1002 200 Watt 2-Channel Class D Amplifier / Controller
- Add an audio system without a radio or headunit
- Two-channel 200 Watt RMS amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 2 Channels at 2 ohms
- Bluetooth enabled remote control keypad controls the amplifier
- Back-lit buttons
- Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine, ATV, side-by-side and motorcycles
- 3.5mm headphone jack low level input
KICKER Sound without a radio!
Now you can have a complete audio system without a radio using the PXiRCX remote. The remote will control the PX-Series amplified controllers, the controllers have built in Bluetooth allowing you to audio directly to the amplifier. The PXiRCX remote allows you to control volume, power, source selection, shuffle, track up and track down, playlist up and playlist down. The control remote is perfect for motorcycles, sand rails or side-by-sides where space is limited but where tunes are absolutely necessary!
KICKER® PX-Series Amplifiers are full of advanced technology. PX Amplifiers are specially designed to deliver tremendous power in a tiny, weatherproof footprint, all while requiring minimal power from your charging system. Their compact size and efficiency make them perfect for sand-rails, motorcycles, and even jet ski's! With auto turn-on options, built-in crossovers and flexible input styles, KICKER® amps give you the custom sound you need.
Unbelievable power in a tiny package!
PX Amplifiers are no strangers to the KICKER® tradition of compact size. With as much as 200 watts of power, the only thing small about these amps is their footprint. Made to fit nearly anywhere, these miniature power plants start at under five inches in total width.
- Whether it's a a car, side-by-sides, motorcycle, or personal water-craft a small amplifier is what you want, but good is it without weatherproofing. The PX-Series amplifiers feature a weatherproof wiring harness, moisture-resistant circuit board and aluminum casing.
Kicker PXiBT1002 Remote Control
- PXi Remote Control controls PX Series Amplified controllers
- Water resistant for use on watercrafts, quads, motorcycles and more
- Compatible with Kicker PXi100.2 amplifier that is ideal for motorcycles and other vehicles where conventional amplifiers will not fit
- Multiple controllers can be chained together for zone control
- Surface mount adds to the flexibility for the PXi50's included remote
- Includes 30 foot cable and Y-connector to control more than one amplifier
- Back-lit buttons with elegant blue color for easy viewing at night
- 3.5mm audio input for direct audio connection
- 1 - 3.5mm headphone jack low level input (500 - 1.75 mV)
- 1 - 12 volt illumination trigger
- 1 - 3.5mm control output
- Overall Dimensions: 1-3/16" (H) x 1-13/16" (L) x 3-11/16" (W)
- PX Series 200 Watt RMS Two-Channel Class D Amplifier
- Built in Bluetooth for audio streaming from phone
- A2DP Bluetooth connection allows music source to play wirelessly when connected via bluetooth
- 5-volt 1 amp USB charging port
- 3.5mm headphone jack low level input
- Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine or ATV applications
- Amplifier is ideal for motorcycles and other vehicles where conventional amplifiers will not fit
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Two turn on modes: DC-offset signal sense turn-on for easy integration to factory audio systems and conventional 12 volt trigger
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Includes 10 gauge power and ground wiring for installation
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1.0dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 95 dB
- 1 - 3.5mm headphone jack high or low level input
- 1 - 5-volt 1 amp USB charging port
- Input Sensitivity Low level: 125mV - 5V
- Input Sensitivity High level: 250mV - 10V
- Total Power Output: 200 Watts
- 4-Ohms: 25 Watts x 2
- 2-Ohms: 50 Watts x 2
- 1-Ohms: 100 Watts x 2
- Selectable high pass: 60Hz / 80HZ / 120Hz (24dB/octave)
- Overall Dimensions: 1-5/8" (H) x 7" (L) x 3-7/16" (W)
- Recommended Fuse: 25 amp
Inputs and Outputs:
Kicker PXiBT1002 200 Watt 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
Inputs and Outputs:
Max Power Output:
RMS Power Output:
Built in Crossover:
- Current consumption:
|Amplifier Topology Class||Class D|
|Number of Channels||2 Channel|
|Amplifier Bridging||Not Bridgable|
|Minimum Impedance in Un-Bridged Mode||1 ohm|
|RCA Pre-amp Audio outputs||1 Pair|
|Preamp voltage||150 mV - 10 V|
|Speaker level inputs||No|
|Bass Knob / Remote Gain||Yes|
|Built in Crossover||High-pass|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car amplifier installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Amplifier Installation basics
Let's start with the basics of adding or installing a car amplifier. First you will need to plan your installation and power wiring, this usually is the most difficult part of the installation for most.
How to choose the proper wire size explained
What size power wire do I need for my amplifier? Well, that depends on the length of the wire and the power consumption of the amplifier. We walk you through how to choose the right gauge wire and wire material depending on your amplifier installation requirements.
How to wire speakers and subwoofers to your new amplifier
In our third video we demonstrate the various ways you can wire speakers and amplifiers to all types of amplifiers. There different ways to do this depending on the type of amplifier you choose to purchase.
What is gain? How do I set it properly?
In our fourth video we demonstrate how to set the gains on your amplifier to prevent damage to your speakers, subwoofers and even possibly your new amplifier. Using a portable oscilloscope we show you how to set your gains.