Planet Audio AC2000.2 Anarchy Mosfet Amplifier 2-Channel 2000W max 1400W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Bridged 700W x 2 @ 2 Ohm
- Dual Channel 2000W Max Power
- Illuminated Logo
- Power & Protection LEDs
- Input Sensitivity Selector
Planet Audio AC2000.2 Anarchy Mosfet Amplifier 2 Channel 2000W max 1400W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Bridged 700W x 2 @ 2 Ohm
- Quick Overview
- ANARCHY MOSFET Amplifier 2-Channel; 2,000W max; 1,400W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Bridged; 700W x 2 @ 2 Ohm)
- UPC: 636210103691
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20.4" L x 12" W x 0" H
- Product Description
- Bridgeable trimode operation
- Input sensitivity selector
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB)
- Continuously variable high pass & low pass crossovers
- Low & high level inputs
- Power & protection LEDs
- Heavy duty set-screw style terminals
- Chrome-plated connections
- Illuminated logo
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 102 dB
- Freq resp: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Dim: 13.56"L x 10"W x 2.19"H
- 2,000W max
- 1,400W x 1 @ 4 Ohm bridged
- 700W x 2 @ 2 Ohm
|Number of Channels||2 Channel|
|Amplifier Bridging||Bridgable @ 4 ohms|
|Built in Crossover||High-pass, Low-pass|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car amplifier installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Amplifier Installation basics
Let's start with the basics of adding or installing a car amplifier. First you will need to plan your installation and power wiring, this usually is the most difficult part of the installation for most.
How to choose the proper wire size explained
What size power wire do I need for my amplifier? Well, that depends on the length of the wire and the power consumption of the amplifier. We walk you through how to choose the right gauge wire and wire material depending on your amplifier installation requirements.
How to wire speakers and subwoofers to your new amplifier
In our third video we demonstrate the various ways you can wire speakers and amplifiers to all types of amplifiers. There different ways to do this depending on the type of amplifier you choose to purchase.
What is gain? How do I set it properly?
In our fourth video we demonstrate how to set the gains on your amplifier to prevent damage to your speakers, subwoofers and even possibly your new amplifier. Using a portable oscilloscope we show you how to set your gains.