3.5 Inch Speakers
Items 1-15 of 16
- Out Of StockKicker 44KSC3504 KS Series 3.5 inch 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers$49.95
- 3.5" 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Two-way full range speaker that is designed for fanatics who need a high quality factory replacement driver
- EVC (Extended Voice Coil) technology for high thermal handling
- Polypropylene cone material
- Includes poly-switch to offer protection from excessive power or distortion
- High-quality, silk-dome tweeters deliver the most natural-sounding, perfectly detailed highs
- Kicker CS Series 46CSC354 90 watts 3.5 inch 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers$49.95
- Kicker DSC Series 43DSC3504 3.5 inch 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers$39.90
- Planet Audio TRQ322 3 1/2 inch Coaxial - 2 way Car Speakers$18.99
- Polk Audio DB351 3 1/2 inch Coaxial - 2 way Car Speakers$50.99
- Boss Audio CER322 Chaos Erupt 2-way 3.5 inch Full Range SpeakerSpecial Price $12.99 Regular Price $13.99
- Out Of StockRockford Fosgate P132 Punch 2-Way 3.50" Full Range Speaker$79.99
- It is a two-way full range speaker that is designed for fanatics who need a quality factory replacement driver.
- It features a FlexFit basket design.
- It includes an OEM adapter plate and a PEI dome tweeter.
- It comes with a butyl rubber surround.
- It also comes with a mineral-filled & polypropylene injection molded cone.
- Out Of StockKenwood KFC-835C 3.5" 2-Way Dual Cone Car Speakers$28.99
- DB Drive S3 35 Okur S3 Series Speakers 3.5" Coaxial$49.99
- Boss Audio BRS35 3.5 inch 50-watt Full Range Speaker$13.99
- Pyle PLG3.2 3.5 Inch Gear X Series 2-Way Speakers - 120W Max$19.99
3.5 inch car speakers
Often, 3.5 inch car speakers are used in the top of dash and rear deck lids as either a primary or center channel speaker or for sound staging. One of the advantages to this type of speaker is that due to its smaller size, it is easier to point or reflect off of the windshield for more effective staging. While some 3.5 inch car speakers are used in full-range applications, the higher end units feature a built-in tweeter that can separate the highs from the middle range tones. This woofer will be limited in its ability to produce low bass. For this reason it is high recommended to add a subwoofer and crossover to prevent damage to these small speakers.