It is recommended that you solder all of your wire connections. Crimp connectors are convenient but the can work themselves loose after time. Soldering connection provide a perfect joint that cannot become disconnected. When soldering joints we recommend that you use heat shrink tubing to insulate your connections.
- Weller SP25NKUS Marksman Lighted Soldering Iron Kit$25.99
- Weller P2KC Professional Self-Igniting Butane Cordless Soldering Iron$149.99
- Professional Self-Igniting Cordless Soldering Iron
- Fast heat-up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds
- Piezo ignition with push-button ease & convenience
- Refills in less than 20 seconds so you can stay on the job
- Interchangeable tips for proper soldering jobs