- Single DIN with Video Car Stereo Receivers 28
- Single DIN No Video Car Stereo Receivers 63
- Double DIN with Video Car Stereo Receivers 110
- Double DIN No Video Car Stereo Receivers 21
- Mechless Source Unit Car Stereo Receivers 68
- Bluetooth In Dash Receivers 194
- Android Auto Car Stereos 56
- Apple Car Play Car Stereos 60
- SmartPhone Mirroring Adapters and Cables 19
Car Stereo Receivers
The head unit is the main control device for a car audio system. Head units are generally installed in the center of the dashboard or dash panel. Among the most common mobile audio components are in dash car stereo receivers in single DIN or double DIN housings and primarily with an AM-FM tuner. Today, many car stereo receivers have modern features such as video LCD screen, multimedia DVD playback, Bluetooth hands free, XM Sirius satellite capability, iPod hook ups and more.
Shop By Categories
Car Stereo Wiring how to's and guides
What do the wire colors of a car stereo mean?
Car stereo wiring is color coded for convenience and simplicity. Each wire color has a specific meaning, we show you what they are.