Metra Dash Kit 95-7309 Radio Installation Kit Hyundai DDIN Multi-Kit 1995-2006 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 95-7309 Radio Installation Kit Hyundai DDIN Multi-Kit 1995-2006 Vehicles features:
- Will accomodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- DDIN Head Unit Provision
- Stacked ISO DIN Head Unit Provision
- Kit Components - DDIN Trim Plate, DDIN Brackets, Spacers - Thick and Thin and 4 #10 X 3/4” Phillips Screws
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver and Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Hyundai Elantra 1996-2000
- Hyundai Sonata 1995-2001
- Hyundai Tiburon 1997-2002
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2001-2006
- 95-7309 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Double DIN|
|Vehicle Year||1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.