Metra Dash Kit 95-7417 Radio Installation Kit Infiniti, Mercury and Nissan DDIN Multi-Kit 1993-2004 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 95-7417 Radio Installation Kit Infiniti, Mercury and Nissan DDIN Multi-Kit 1993-2004 Vehicles features:
- Will accomodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- DDIN Head Unit Provision
- Stacked ISO DIN Head Unit Provision
- Kit Components - DDIN Trim plate and DDIN Brackets
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver, Cutting Tool and Socket Wrench
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Infiniti I-30 1996-1999
- Mercury Villager 1993-2002
- Nissan 200SX-240SX 1995-1998
- Nissan Altima 1998-2001
- Nissan Frontier 1998-2004
- Nissan Maxima 1995-2003
- Nissan Maxima 2000-2003 (Fits all models EXCEPT the Bose and Comfort Convenience packages)
- Nissan Pathfinder 1996-2004
- Nissan Quest 1993-2003
- Nissan Sentra 1995-1999
- Nissan Xterra 2000-2004
- 95-7417 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Double DIN|
|Vehicle Year||1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|Vehicle Brand||Infiniti, Mercury, Nissan|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.