Metra Dash Kit 99-1005 Radio Installation Kit Kia Sedona and Spectra 2002-2005 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-1005 Radio Installation Kit Kia Sedona and Spectra 2002-2005 Vehicles features:
- Metra's patented Snap-In ISO support system
- Recessed DIN mount
- Removable pocket
- DIN Radio with Pocket Provision
- ISO Mount Radio with Pocket Provision
- Kit Components - Radio Housing, ISO Snap In Brackets, Trim Plate, (4) Phillips Pan Head Screws, Rear Support Bracket and Pocket
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Kia Sedona 2002-2005
- Kia Spectra 2002-2004
- (2004 Base and LS models only)
- 99-1005 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2002, 2003, 2004, 2005|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.