Unit Includes: Storage Pocket, Housing Brackets, Radio Trim Panel, Radio Housing, 4 Phillips Screws and Instruction Guide Metra 99-3108 Single or Double DIN Installation Kit for Saturn 2000-05 Vehicles features:
- Allows the user to install an aftermarket Single or Double DIN car stereo with a gap less fit
- Perfectly accommodates ISO Single DIN and Double DIN mounts
- Provides a storage pocket for a Single DIN mounting
- Painted and textured to match the company-installed interior
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances
- Top-quality ABS Plastic construction
- Single or Double DIN Installation Kit for Saturn 2000-05 Vehicles
Saturn ION, Saturn L Series, Saturn S Series and Saturn Vue
Installation Videos & Manuals
(Size: 198 KB)
Learn how to match up the wires of your aftermarket receiver with the wire of your aftermarket harness.
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
We show you how to properly wire subwoofers. There are many options with dual and single voice coil subwoofers and they all present different loads to your amplifier. We show you the do's and don'ts!
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We take a Metra wire harness and break down what all the wires do. We then take you through how to make a harness for your car radio installation.