Metra Dash Kit 99-3320 Radio Installation Kit Pontiac Multi-Kit 1993-2003 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-3320 Radio Installation Kit Pontiac Multi-Kit 1993-2003 Vehicles features:
- Quick 2-shaft to DIN conversion
- Kit Components - Radio Housing and (1) Phillips Pan-head Screw
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver, Cutting Tool and Socket wrench
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Pontiac Bonneville 1994-1999
- Pontiac Firebird 1993-2002
- Pontiac Grand Am 1996-2000
- Pontiac Grand Prix 1994-2003
- Pontiac Sunfire 1995-1999
- Pontiac Trans Am 1993-2002
- 99-3320 Instruction Manual
|Vehicle Year||1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.