Metra 99-5721 Turbo Kit for 2010-Up Ford Taurus (Non NAV)
Metra 99-5721 Turbo Kit for 2010-Up Ford Taurus (Non NAV) features:
- For installation of both double DIN and DIN radios
- ISO stacked radio provision
- Retains all factory climate control functions with soft touch buttons and LCD display
- Retains heated seats and compass if vehicle is so equipped
- LCD display to show status
- Painted charcoal to match the OEM finish
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2010, 2011|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.