Metra 99-5816 Turbo Kit for 2008-2010 Ford Focus
Metra 99-5816 Turbo Kit for 2008-2010 Ford Focus features:
- Custom design allows retention of the factory air vents in their original location
- Recessed DIN opening
- Metra patented Snap-In ISO Support System
- Contoured and painted silver to match factory dash
- Comes with oversized storage pocket
- High-grade ABS plastic
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- All necessary hardware included for easy installation
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2008, 2009, 2010|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.