Unit includes: Radio Housing, Radio Housing Brackets, Radio Housing Trim Plate and Pocket Storage
Metra 99-7344CH Charcoal Single DIN Installation Kit for Kia Sportage 2011-Up Vehicles features:
- Allows easy installation for an aftermarket Single DIN car stereo with a storage pocket below the radio
- Perfectly accommodates ISO Single DIN and Double Din mount
- Provides an ideal fit without leaving any gap between the dash and the kit
- Finished in charcoal
- Painted and textured to match the company-installed interior
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances
- Top-quality ABS Plastic construction
- Single DIN Installation Kit for Kia Sportage 2011-Up Vehicles
Installation Videos & Manuals
(Size: 198 KB)
Learn how to match up the wires of your aftermarket receiver with the wire of your aftermarket harness.
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
We show you how to properly wire subwoofers. There are many options with dual and single voice coil subwoofers and they all present different loads to your amplifier. We show you the do's and don'ts!
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We take a Metra wire harness and break down what all the wires do. We then take you through how to make a harness for your car radio installation.