Metra Dash Kit 99-7421 Radio Installation Kit Nissan Maxima 2007-2008 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-7421 Radio Installation Kit Nissan Maxima 2007-2008 Vehicles features:
- Use with NIRD-01 to retain Bluetooth and factory display
- Metra's patented Snap-In ISO support system
- Removable pocket
- Recessed DIN mount
- Will accommodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- DIN Mount Radio Provision with Pocket
- ISO Mount Radio Provision with Pocket
- Double DIN Mount Radio Provision
- Stacked ISO Units Provision
- Kit Components - Radio Housing, Radio Housing Trimplate, Radio Housing Brackets, Double DIN Trim Plate, (4) #8 3/8” Screws and ISO Brackets
- Tools Required - Phillips Screwdriver, Small Flat Blade Screwdriver, Panel Removal Tool, Torx Driver and Socket Set
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- WIRING AND ANTENNA CONNECTIONS (Sold Separately)
- Harness 70-7552 - Nissan harness 2007-up
- Harness NIRD-01 - Nissan display and Bluetooth retention harness 2007-08
- Antenna Adapter 40-NI12 - Nissan antenna adapter 2007-up
- Nissan Maxima 2007-2008 (without navigation)
- 99-7421 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Double DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2007, 2008|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.