Metra Dash Kit 99-7504 Radio Installation Kit Mazda 3 2004-2009 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-7504 Radio Installation Kit Mazda 3 2004-2009 Vehicles features:
- Will retain display in 2006-Up vehicles
- Includes display rentention brackets
- Includes display replacement pocket
- Metra's patented Snap-In ISO support system
- Recessed DIN mount
- Under radio pocket
- DIN Mount Radio Provision with Pocket
- ISO Mount Radio Provision with Pocket
- Bonus Display Replacement Pocket
- Retains Factory Display For Automatic Climate Controls
- Kit Components - Radio Housing, ISO Brackets, Trim Plate, Display Replacement Pocket, Display Retention Brackets, (2) 3/8” #10 Bolts and (2) #10 Nuts
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver, Small Flat Blade Screwdriver and Panel Removal Tool
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- WIRING AND ANTENNA CONNECTIONS (Sold Separately)
- Harness 70-7903 - Mazda harness 2001-up
- Antenna Adapter Not required
- Mazda 3 2004-2009
- 99-7504 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.