Metra Dash Kit 99-7602 Radio Installation Kit Nissan 350Z 2006-2008 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-7602 Radio Installation Kit Nissan 350Z 2006-2008 Vehicles features:
- Recessed DIN mount
- Metra's patented Snap-In ISO support system
- Under radio pocket
- Will accommodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- DIN Radio Provision with pocket
- ISO Radio Provision with pocket
- Kit Components - Radio Housing with Pocket, ISO Spacer Brackets and ISO Trim-plate
- Tools Required - Phillips Screwdriver, Utility Knife, Panel Removal Tool and Small Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- WIRING AND ANTENNA CONNECTIONS (Sold Separately)
- Harness 70-7550 - Nissan harness 1995-up
- Harness 70-7551 - Nissan amp interface harness 1995-up
- Antenna Adapter - Not required
- Nissan 350Z 2006-2008
- 99-7602 Instruction Manual
|Vehicle Year||2006, 2007, 2008|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.