Metra Dash Kit 99-7604 Radio Installation Kit Infiniti G35 2003-2004 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-7604 Radio Installation Kit Infiniti G35 2003-2004 Vehicles features:
- Replaces entire climate control panel
- Retains full HVAC functionality
- Soft rubber buttons with backlighting and LEDs
- Retains factory air vents
- Metra's patented Snap-In ISO support system
- Removable pocket
- Recessed DIN mount
- Will accomodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- Painted silver to match factory finish
- Kit Components - Radio Housing, ISO Brackets, ISO Trim Plate, Pocket, Double DIN Brackets, Double DIN Trim Plate, Top Radio Housing Backet, (2) #8 X 3/8” Phillip Screws and Climate Control Cable
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver, Socket set, Hook Tool, Panel Removal Tool and (2) Small Flat Blade Screwdrivers
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Metra Electronics Corp. 99-7604 Infiniti G35 2003-2004
- Metra Electronics Corp. 99-7604B Infiniti G35 2003-2004 Black
- Metra Electronics Corp. 99-7604T Infiniti G35 2003-2004 Tan
- 99-7604 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2003, 2004|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.